IT Architect (m/w/d)
The best thing we can do with the future is to shape it ourselves!With IQ3 CLOUD we are shaping the future of our customers by helping them to concentrate on their business needs while we take care of their services running in public clouds like Azure and AWS.
Therefor we need you in the role of an IT Architect to align our cloud platform management product with the strategic goals and the requirements of customers and stakeholders while having an eye on the technology adaption and innovative services.
- You're able to design cloud environments based on customers’ requirements in public clouds like Azure or AWS.
- Your mindset of standardization and automation leads to repeatable design patterns that allows to be operated with low effort.
- You do understand developer’s needs. Microservices and self-contained systems as long as synchronous and asynchronous communication via API are well known to yourself.
- You have good communication skills to talk with your team members, customers and stakeholders on the needed abstraction level.
- You give value to the team of being available for question regarding the product and public cloud Services.
- You can lead the team from discussion to a decision that aligns with the strategic goals of the product.
You want more, you want to learn, a perspective!
- Architecture skills in Public Clouds for Azure and AWS
- Google Cloud Platform or Alibaba are welcome too
- CI/CD, Yaml, Json, PowerShell, Python, Terraform, Docker, ARM, CloudFormation
- Microsoft Windows Server (any of Active Directory, Exchange, or similar handled in the past), Linux Server (Administration experience in any distribution) , Network Infrastructure (IPv4, DNS, DHCP)
- Docker Container, Kubernetes (optional)
- Basic Programming skill
- Agile Methodology (scrum like, Kanban)
- Good communication skills
- Good conversation skills in English (German optional)
Wer wir sind:
We are a highly committed team… where freshness and passion for the best solution count for more than formal hierarchies! The direkt gruppe with over 250 employees in Hamburg, Cologne, Munich and Paderborn is the stable background that provides our team with the necessary implementation power. We, at direkt gruppe, love and live diversity - in order to use it in a focused way for the challenges of our customers.
Was zu tun ist:
It's that simple!Does that sound exciting? Then simply apply via our portal. Just upload your CV and answer our two motivation questions.
Do you have any more questions? Then get in touch with me - via email, phone, XING or LinkedIn.