Cloud Engineer (m/w/d)
The best thing we can do with the future is to shape it ourselves!With IQ3 CLOUD we are shaping the future of our customers by helping them to concentrate on their business needs while we take care of their services running in public clouds like Azure and AWS.
Therefor we need you in the role of an Cloud Engineer to build our cloud platform management product and design and implement Cloud environments for our customers while having an eye on best practices, operatability and automation.
- You're able to design and implement cloud environments based on customers’ requirements in public clouds like Azure or AWS.
- Your mindset of standardization and automation leads to repeatable design patterns that allows to be operated with low effort.
- Your mindest of 'you build it - you run it' enables the team to understand the implementation because of documentation and continuous communication about the things you’re working on
- You have good communication skills to talk with your team members and customers to gather the required information needed to do your job.
- You like to script and automated instead of clicking along.
You want more, you want to learn, a perspective!
- Design and implementation of Public Cloud Environments in Azure or AWS
- Google Cloud Platform or Alibaba are welcome too
- CI/CD, Yaml, Json, PowerShell, Python, Terraform, Docker, ARM, CloudFormation
- Microsoft Windows Server, Linux Server, Network Infrastruktur (IPv4, DNS, DHCP)
- Docker Container, Kubernetes (optional)
- Basic programming skill
- DevOps mindset for Cloud Environment
- Interested in cutting edge technology
- Aware of classical IT Requirements
- Automation skills
- Ggile mindset (Scrum like, Kanban)
- Good communication skills (talk to customers, team members, stakeholders)
- Good conversation skills in English (German optional)
Wer wir sind:
We are a highly committed team… where freshness and passion for the best solution count for more than formal hierarchies! The direkt gruppe with over 250 employees in Hamburg, Cologne, Munich and Paderborn is the stable background that provides our team with the necessary implementation power. We, at direkt gruppe, love and live diversity - in order to use it in a focused way for the challenges of our customers.
Was zu tun ist:
It's that simple!Does that sound exciting? Then simply apply via our portal. Just upload your CV and answer our two motivation questions.
Do you have any more questions? Then get in touch with me - via email, phone, XING or LinkedIn.